Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Production research

Production research 




Personnel -
2 man crew     Canon kit XF305     £900 a day -
Via 
http://www.bluefintv.com/broadcast-camera-crew-hire/, I can get a 2-man crew from £900 a day.

All equipped-rates include:
Friendly, experienced crew
Full specification camera kit of choice.
Kino Flo, Dedo & Arri lighting.
Full sound kit, including 2x diversity radio-Mics.
VW Transporter Van, 4×4 or MPV.
Costs quoted are 10hrs ‘base-to-base’ / hotel.


Talent

Emma J. Female actress, daily rate £25/hour. 
Emma's description:
My training as an actress included acting technique, movement, dance, voice, speech, physical theatre and improvisation, yet also placed a strong emphasis on text analysis and a mastering of the English language. I have studied, in detail, a number of modern and classical texts and have consequently developed a passion for literature and the written word. 
I have found a website which offers me prices and descriptions of actors and actresses. it gives me their hourly rate and how much experience they have had. 
the website is: http://www.peopleperhour.com/freelance/freelance+actors



No comments:

Post a Comment