Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Competitor analysis


Comparison with an already existing documentary – Young kids, Hard time - and my own documentary.
Things we do that they don’t
We only focus on a regional outlook on our documentary and the teenagers, whereas Young kids, Hard time focuses on nationally in a broader range.
Things we do better than them?
In my film, I highlight teenagers and focus on their behaviour. This is much easier for me to conduct as I am a teenager myself and know them better than someone who makes a documentary who is 30 plus years old. Unlike in Young kids, hard time they used ideas from adults perception.
Things we do equally well
I equally express the behaviours of teenagers, although in different ways. I also clearly convey the message in which we are trying to project in our documentaries.
Things they do that we don’t
Young kids, Hard time include other factors which feature around teenagers which might influence them to behave in a different way depending on what they are exposed to.
Here is a comparison table that I have conducted to show things that a documentary of my choice does better, what I do better, things we do better and things we do equally as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment