Advertising effectiveness
what is advertising effectiveness?
Advertising effectiveness pertains to how well a company's advertising accomplishes the intended. Small companies use many different statistics or metrics to measure their advertising effectiveness.
I can use this to help me choose the best distribution method for my interview / documentary and as my target audience is teenager, most of them use online and internet TV, apps on mobiles or tablets or sites which stream movies, series and films such as Netflix and Hay U.
The best way I will want to distribute my film is via YouTube and this way it is available for all the world to see.
what is advertising effectiveness?
Advertising effectiveness pertains to how well a company's advertising accomplishes the intended. Small companies use many different statistics or metrics to measure their advertising effectiveness.
I can use this to help me choose the best distribution method for my interview / documentary and as my target audience is teenager, most of them use online and internet TV, apps on mobiles or tablets or sites which stream movies, series and films such as Netflix and Hay U.
The best way I will want to distribute my film is via YouTube and this way it is available for all the world to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment